Family Adventure Vacations in New Zealand and Australia
These are ‘wow’ countries! Destinations full of jaw-dropping, picture perfect scenery. Countries made for travel – good roads, good food and sparkling clean water, English, ATM’s wherever you need them, and almost zero petty crime. So easy. Year after year travelers list New Zealand in the Top 10 places they’d like to visit – and you’ll never meet anyone who has been and didn’t fall in love with the country. And Australia is not far behind!
So much to see and do – take a helicopter ride to the top of a glacier…learn the Maori haka wardance during a festive hangi meal…hike the Tongariro Crossing, regarded as the best one day hike in the world…kayak the gorgeous waters of Abel Tasman National Park. Visit world class wineries, swim with dolphins or just kick back and relax on one of the country’s incredible beaches. It’s no wonder New Zealanders call their land God’s Country (Godzone in kiwi speak). And even better, add Australia as well with our custom designed family trips to Sydney, The Great Barrier Reef, the Outback and amazing Kangaroo Island, surely one of the most spectacular wildlife regions anywhere!
- Burn your legs in the incredible volcanic waters of Hot Water Beach
- Go jetboating at thunderous Huka Falls or while negotiating 360 degree spins on the awesome Shotover River
- Become a human hamster and zorb in Rotorua – one of the most hilarious experiences you’ll ever have!
- See movie making magic when you visit Middle-earth Lord of the Rings filming locations
- Join the spectacular mail boat run in the Marlborough Sounds and deliver parcels, food and homework to the folks living far out on the water!
- Dive or snorkel the incomparable Great Barrier Reef in Australia!