There are very few destinations quite like China. This is a vast land that will excite your senses everywhere you go. China is a country of modern skyscrapers, high speed trains, Ferrari showrooms, yet also a land so rural that water buffaloes still plough the fields in many areas.
FAMILY ADVENTURE VACATIONS IN
China family tours are filled with incredible sights: The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors, Shanghai’s Bund and Hong Kong’s skyline, yet its natural beauty is astounding. From the fairy- tale karst pinnacles of the Li River to the Yangtze’s Tiger Leaping Gorge and many spectacular rice terraces, you’ll be astounded by rural China.
- Visit the astounding giant pandas near Chengdu.
- Bike along the Li River, visit ancient towns along the way and learn to cook local specialties.
- Join local residents at the Kashgar Sunday market on the Silk Road- one of the great trading spots anywhere.
- Although not Forbidden nor a City, Beijing’s Forbidden City is an absolute treasure to explore.
- Experience the explosion of culture in Hong Kong where East and West collide.
- See an awe inspiring evening acrobatic show in Beijing or Shanghai.