Ecuador is a country packed with astounding biodiversity, great contrasts of scenery, a rich indigenous heritage and wonderful history and culture.
FAMILY ADVENTURE TRAVEL IN
Ecuador and the Galapagos
From Amazonian jungles to Andean peaks, spectacular volcanoes to bustling markets, this friendly and exotic destination will wow you at every turn of your Ecuador family vacation. This is a country small in size but huge in natural and cultural wonders, and sustainable tourism destinations.
Ecuador, with its vibrant cities filled with stunning colonial architecture and Inca treasures, and its Amazon rainforest teeming with endless waterways and wildlife, has so much natural and cultural variety that it will leave you breathless. And a blend of lush and volcanic scenery serves as a backdrop for virtually any adrenaline-charged adventure one can imagine: white water rafting, mountain biking, mountain climbing, trekking. The list goes on and on. An Ecuador family vacation is a unique journey of history, culture, food and fantastic natural vistas.
But of course it is for the Galapagos that most travelers come for an adventure in Ecuador. The islands may inspire you to think differently about the world. This is arguably the most compelling natural spot in the world, a place where the animal inhabitants rule. Here you can snorkel among penguins, sea kayak with sharks, trek over active volcanoes, relax on sandy beaches amidst sea lions and meet blue footed boobies – it really is an otherworldly adventure.
- Swim with penguins, kayak with sea lions, walk amongst giant tortoises or trek over active volcanoes in the Galapagos
- Go rafting, visit indigenous communities, and marvel at the wildlife on an Amazonian adventure
- Be amazed at the largest and most colorful artisan markets on the continent
- Take in the enthralling blend of urban and traditional cultures and magnificent colonial architecture in Quito and Cuenca
- Horse ride at a hacienda, climb a volcano, go off-road biking, ride on top of a train – anything’s possible!
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT
Read our latest blog posts…
What is Ecuador Famous For? Ecuador is famous for its incredible diversity of microclimates. One of these is the cloud forest,…
Ecuador is names after the equator, which in Ecuador is simple to reach and a real money spinner. Sure you…