The incredible island nation of New Zealand is home to such a variety of landscapes, it is like visiting 5 countries in one! Go sailing, swim at 90 Mile Beach, sand board down the Hokianga dunes, see the unique geothermal wonders of Rotorua, walk on a glacier or go skiing in the NZ Alps, visit the famous glow worm caves at Waitomo, and visit world class wineries. You will be in awe of the wonders of New Zealand.
Family Adventures in New Zealand
New Zealand is the land of thrilling adventures, with adrenaline pumping activities available for every age! Try zorbing down a hill, go white water rafting or jet boating, go caving or bungee jump in the land where bungee was invented, as well as canyoning, skydiving and more- all with the beautiful views of New Zealand as your backdrop! For thrill seekers of any age, New Zealand is your playground.
- Warm your legs in the incredible volcanic waters of Hot Water Beach.
- Go jet-boating at thunderous Huka Falls or while negotiating 360 degree spins on the awesome Shotover River.
- Become a human hamster and zorb in Rotorua – one of the most hilarious experiences you’ll ever have!
- See movie making magic when you visit Middle-Earth, Hobbiton and other Lord of the Rings filming locations.
- Join the spectacular mail boat run in the Marlborough Sounds and deliver parcels, food and homework to the folks living far out on the water!
New Zealand Trip Tips & FAQ's
Is New Zealand a good destinations for family travel?
Good roads, good food and sparkling clean water, English, ATM’s wherever you need them. So easy. Year after year travellers list New Zealand in the Top 10 places they’d like to visit – and you’ll never meet anyone who has been and didn’t fall in love with the country.
What are travel accommodations like in New Zealand?
You can choose between international chains, local boutique hotels or even go glamping on a sheep ranch!
Is New Zealand an expensive travel destination?
Yes, especially over the Xmas-New Year period. We suggest winter and the shoulder seasons as ideal times to go – it coincides with the Northern hemisphere summer, it’s way less hot, and it’s less expensive as well!
Find out more about New Zealand
Read our blog posts…
New Zealand is the ultimate destination for jaw-dropping views and sensational activities that will keep your heart racing long after…
I will say right off the bat that zorbing is probably the most fun and funniest travel experience our family…