With its huge mountains, sapphire blue lakes, trout-filled rivers and immense glaciers, Patagonia offers excitement for the whole family.
FAMILY ADVENTURE TRAVEL IN
Patagonia is a paradise for adventurous, nature loving families. It is breathtaking – a vast landmass where human occupation seems almost an afterthought, yet at the same time it offers travellers luxurious accommodation and enough adventure to last a lifetime.
- Stay on a hacienda (ranch), and learn to flyfish in some of the richest rivers on earth.
- Trek the Andes, especially the famous Torres Del Paine at the foot of the world.
- Hike along the great blue glaciers of the Far South.
- Kayak the Straits of Magellan, and see penguins and dolphins
- Go whale watching at the Valdez Peninsula, home to some of the greatest numbers of whales anywhere.
- Go horseback riding through the never ending vastness of the countryside.