We’re now offering our exclusive Quivertree Signature Private tours of Japan!
FAMILY ADVENTURE TRAVEL IN
A 10 day/9 night privately guided family trip to experience Japan at its most authentic – from vibrant cities to ancient treasures to traditional rural life.
Start: Osaka (Kansai International Airport) End: Tokyo (Narita or Haneda International Airport).
Kyoto: Japans most historical city, studded with ancient temples, magnificent gardens, castles and more.
Insight into Rural Japan:
Take part in a local community project
Hike a pilgrimage route.
Learn about Buddhism from the monks themselves.
Experience life on a traditional farm.
Tokyo: Insiders view of this great city.
Your Japan tour can be extended.
In addition, to round out your adventure in Asia, we offer optional add-on’s. Spend a few days in China, or perhaps in South East Asia?
NOTE: Japan is an expensive country to visit. The Signature 10 day trip is suitable for a budget of $20,000+ for a family of four.
- Visit Tokyo and Osaka, futuristic cities bursting with energy day and night.
- Tour the timeless temples and traditional Zen gardens of Kyoto
- Take in a Sumo wresting match, and see massive warriors fight it out.
- Lean the art of sushi making and the tea ceremony
- Hike through ancient towns on the Nakasendo Way