Fascinating colonial cities, incredible ancient ruins, some of the best beaches in the world and much more.
FAMILY ADVENTURE TRAVEL IN
Mexico is a country packed with adventures for families. At Quivertree our focus is on the Yucatan Peninsula and Baja California. Arrival in Cancun is easy from almost anywhere, but we don’t stay there – rather we whisk you away to traditional and authentic locations, where you can learn about the local culture, eat the local food and stay in authentic local towns.
In Baja, our focus is on the natural world – go “glamping” on an island in the National Park, and discover the immense sea life that inhabits the coastal regions, as well as the extraordinary whale watching during the season.
Swim in cenotes – natural swimming holes that dot the region, where you can snorkel with freshwater fish, and even dive if you are certified to do so.
- Climb huge Mayan pyramids that tower above the jungle
- Swim with whale sharks, the biggest fish in the world
- Snorkel in a cenote, the unique natural waterholes of the Yucatan
- Visit spectacular colonial cities such as Oaxaca, where past and present mix in
- traditional markets and plazas.
- Lean the secrets of traditional Mexican cooking.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT
Read our latest blog posts…