Iceland is the land of fire and ice. For an adventurous vacation in nature’s playground, look no further than this small island, less than six hours flying from the USA’s East Coast.
FAMILY ADVENTURE TRAVEL IN
Iceland is an incredible mix of glaciers, hot springs and fjords, glooping mudpots and enormous geysers. Iceland will change how you view nature: instead of a simple swim, soothe yourself in one of many geothermal lagoons; a simple walk could transform into a trek across a spectacular ice cap; and a night of stargazing could mean witnessing the skies’ greatest show, the amazing Northern Lights.
You’ll feel like you’re on the moon in this spectacular country… walk behind thunderous waterfalls… sail on a lagoon full of icebergs…hike on black sand beaches…see the Northern Lights in winter and the Midnight Sun in summer…ride a quad bike up a mountain. With so much nature has to offer, plus some of the most interesting food and culture in Europe, Iceland is a must visit destination for any family. And if that’s not enough, we can add on Greenland as well!
- Go snowmobiling on top of a glacier!
- Descend 400 feet inside a volcano – the only place in the world where this is possible!
- Enjoy a perfect day of walking behind waterfalls, cruising a lagoon filled with icebergs like James Bond, and finish by riding Icelandic horses on one of the South Coast’s black sand beaches.
- Landmannalaugur’ s epic landscape will make you feel like you’ve been to the Moon and Mars in one day!
- Experience the electrifying volcanic activity around Lake Myvatn and then enjoy a nighttime soak in the Jardbodin Hot Pools.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT
Read our blog posts…
Iceland is an incredibly easy destination to visit, especially with children. For one thing, although the language looks impossible, virtually…