These are ‘WOW’ countries! Destinations full of jaw-dropping, picture perfect scenery.
FAMILY ADVENTURE TRAVEL IN NEW ZEALAND & AUSTRALIA
Countries made for travel – good roads, good food and sparkling clean water, English, ATM’s wherever you need them. So easy. Year after year travellers list New Zealand in the Top 10 places they’d like to visit – and you’ll never meet anyone who has been and didn’t fall in love with the country. And Australia is not far behind!
New Zealand Adventures
So much to see and do – take a helicopter ride to the top of a glacier…learn the Maori haka dance during a festive hangi meal…hike the Tongariro Crossing, regarded as the best one day hike in the world…kayak the gorgeous waters of Abel Tasman National Park. Visit world class wineries, swim with dolphins or just kick back and relax on one of the country’s incredible beaches. It’s no wonder New Zealanders call their land God’s Country (Godzone in kiwi speak).
Australia is a paradise for beach lovers! Whether it is the vibrant Sydney city beaches such as Bondi and Manly, the world class surfing and swimming beaches all along the coast, the best-in-world sublime transparent waters of Whitehaven Beach or any other of the 11,000 beaches, Australia has it all!
- Burn your legs in the incredible volcanic waters of Hot Water Beach.
- Go jet-boating at thunderous Huka Falls or while negotiating 360 degree spins on the awesome Shotover River.
- Become a human hamster and zorb in Rotorua – one of the most hilarious experiences you’ll ever have!
- See movie making magic when you visit Middle-earth Lord of the Rings filming locations.
- Join the spectacular mail boat run in the Marlborough Sounds and deliver parcels, food and homework to the folks living far out on the water!
- Dive or snorkel the incomparable Great Barrier Reef in Australia!
Find out more about New Zealand & Australia
Read our latest blog posts…
From Kings Canyon it was about a 4 hours drive to Uluru. On the way we stopped at a camel…
I will say right off the bat that zorbing is probably the most fun and funniest travel experience our family…