A collection of peoples, cultures, activities and sights that, after an Israel family tour, will leave you dazzled and will provide a spiritual and emotional journey you will never forget.
FAMILY ADVENTURE TRAVEL IN
Israel is a travel destination like no other. Just the name conjures up images of biblical prophets, endless deserts, and ancient sites, a place where the bible is your map. But Israel is so much more than that – it is a collection of peoples, cultures, activities and sights that, after an Israel family tour, will leave you dazzled and will provide a spiritual and emotional journey you will never forget.
Everywhere in this energetic, dynamic country you will witness the stark contrasts between old and new, ancient and modern. From Jerusalem, radiating with spirituality and history to the pulsating metropolis of Tel Aviv, from the arid Negev desert to the spectacular Sea of Galilee, you will be bewitched by this country of incredible beauty, variety, history and incredible travel adventures.
- Bargain in Arab markets, shop in sleek shopping malls or experience the tastes and sights of Shuk Hacarmel–the vast outdoor markets of Tel Aviv
- Go on a 4WD or a camel ride through the Jordanian desert
- Crawl through water tunnels by flashlight in ancient City of David, Jerusalem
- Bike ride through the Negev desert and sleep under the stars in a Bedouin tent
- Raft down the Jordan river
- Climb Masada at sunrise and end the day in the Dead Sea
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT
Read our blog posts…